For a limited time, get 50% off a set of Floral Blush Packing Cubes with the purchase of an in-stock Blush or Merlot Boss Backpack, both from Itzy Ritzy! Simply add both items to your cart, and the discount will be applied during checkout - no coupon needed! *This offer cannot be combined with any coupon code, discount, or partial pay (although you may use Sezzle).
Our bodies are supposed to sweat as a natural cooling and cleansing cycle. By using antiperspirants, we are actually impeding our body’s natural defenses against moisture and the bacteria that can grow there. All antiperspirants contain aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex. This possible cancer causing agent stops sweat by filling your pores with aluminum salts and essentially blocking sweat from exiting your body.
• Live Beautifully deodorants are not antiperspirants. They are an effective alternative that actually works. They will help you sweat less, sweat cleaner, and smell better.
• No artificial preservatives, fragrances, or unnaturalness in our blends. Live Beautifully does not test our products on our animal friends and we make sure each and every one of our suppliers and sources does the same!
Size: .68 oz.
• Notes on use •
• This is a preservative free product - try not to get it wet and make sure underarms are dry before use.
• This product will not melt in your bathroom and you do not have to store it in the fridge.
• You do not need a lot to be effective - slide up only what you need for each usage. When applied thinly, it will not leave any white residue or deodorant marks on your skin or clothes.
• You may notice additional sweating the first few days of use. Think of this as your body detoxifying and ridding itself of all of the harmful chemicals and additives it was receiving.
* What does “Natural”, “All Natural”, and “100% Natural” mean to Live Beautifully? It means that every single one of our ingredients is of natural origin, sourced from the earth. Some of our ingredients do go through processes to help make them safer and more accessible for use. While the process these ingredients go through may be considered “non-natural” (heating, filtration, chemical modification, etc.), it does not discount nor negate the natural origin of our ingredients. Through the end of 2019, you will start to see adjustments made to our labels to reflect this. Transparency and peace of mind are primary concerns for us and our customers. As there are no Federal regulations for the term “Natural”, we want you to know that what you are putting on your skin is safe, of natural origin, and contains no parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or ingredients of synthetic origin.