Stress Less Aromatherapy Lifestyle Blend
When you feel stressed, anxious or out of sorts, this 407 Botanicals essential oil blend helps restore balance with a blend of Clary Sage and organic Lavender oils. In skin care, Clary Sage essential oil helps to regulate sebum production, tones the skin as a mild astringent, and reduces inflammation while Lavender soothes all skin types. There are no carrier oils or "fillers" in this blend - just the highest quality pure, organic essential oils so that you have the flexibility to create home or self care products that you are most interested in.
This blend can be found in our top selling Lavender + Clary Sage Stress Less lotion.
Here are some ideas on how you can incorporate this versatile blend into your lifestyle:
FOR THE HOME
- Add 3-4 drops per 100ml of water in home diffuser to impart relaxation, calm frazzled nerves, boost confidence, balance hormone levels and help take the edge off headaches.
- Blend 7-8 drops per 1 ounce of distilled water to create a centering room mist. Be sure to shake well before each use. Do not spray directly on objects.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and tuck in areas around your home, such as decorative pots, the bottom of wastebaskets, drawers or closets. Always test in inconspicuous area first and do not directly apply to wood, natural stone, or fabric surfaces.
- Add a few drops to shower floor to release the aromatherapy benefits.
- If you're a bath girl or boy, add a few drops to your bathwater. Or mix with Epsom, Mediterranean or Himalayan Sea Salt for an aromatic, restorative bath.
- Add a drop to your favorite facial cream, cleanser, or cleansing oil to help regulate oil production, soothe tired skin, and clarify skin tone while benefiting from the relaxing and centering aromatherapy.
- Blend a few drops with shea butter, coconut oil, or plant based oil of your choice and rub on the belly area to help alleviate menstrual cramping.
- Add a few drops mixed with the plant based oil of your choice such as Grapeseed, Jojoba (our pick), or Sweet Almond Oil and place in rollerball so that you can apply to pulse points as needed throughout the day as a personal perfume and to help center your mind.
- Place 5 drops on pad of personal inhaler (available very inexpensively at many natural food stores) and carry with you to help ease anxious thoughts and encourage a feeling of peace throughout the day.
- Add 5-6 drops per ounce of distilled water and enjoy as a refreshing body mist. Wonderful straight out of the refrigerator! Shake before each use.
Clary Sage is one of the most beneficial essential oils, with anticonvulsive, antidepressant, antifungal, anti-infectious, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. Clary Sage is a perennial herb native to the northern Mediterranean and along areas in North Africa and Central Asia. Clary Sage affects the hormones of the body because it contains natural phytoestrogens which have been shown to have the ability to regulate estrogen levels. Clary Sage has shown to be effective in treating spasms and related issues such as muscle cramps, headaches and stomachaches and is frequently used to help ease PMS and menopausal symptoms.
Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most versatile and widely used oils in the world. The ancient Egyptians used lavender for mummification and as a perfume. In fact, when King Tut’s tomb was opened in 1923, there was said to be a faint scent of lavender that could still be detected after 3,000 years! The Romans used lavender oil for cooking, bathing and purifying the air. Lavender is one of the few essential oils that is gentle enough to apply directly to the skin and is considered safe in reduced levels for use with infants, children and dogs. Lavender encourages a calm mind and can help balance and soothe all skin types with it's antibacterial properties.
Please note: If you are under a physician's care or are pregnant or nursing, you should consult with your practitioner before incorporating any essential oils into your lifestyle. Clary Sage, in particular, is not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing. For adult use only. Not to be ingested. Discontinue use if irritation develops. This blend is not intended to treat or cure any illness.
Contains: The freshest, highest quality organic essential oils, including French Lavender, Bulgarian Lavender, Lavandin, and Clary Sage.
10ml bottle yields approximately 200 drops and is presented in a cobalt blue glass essential oil dropper bottle to best preserve the oils. It is tucked inside a labeled, white box, with instructions for use.