Soothing, cruelty-free Organic Nipple Butter is buttery and botanical-rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky. It moisturizes dry skin, and brings your nipples back to their happy place. And since it just might end up in baby’s mouth, it’s Non-GMO Project Verified. So there’s no need to wash it off before nursing!
A QUICK HOW-TO
- Apply after each feeding or as needed — and feel free to slather liberally on flanges for a more comfortable pumping experience. Other places to slather it: on lips, cheeks, heels, cuticles and elbows
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner
- Looking for Vegan Nipple Butter? It's right over here
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream
- The soothing organic balm is a naturally safe breast pump lube and soothes dry skin from cuticles to heels. But wait, there’s more! It moisturizes new tattoos too!
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract* *Organic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.