Nighty Night Aromatherapy Lifestyle Blend
The perfect blend to help induce complete relaxation, improve mood, or lull you to sleep. This combination of organic Roman and German Chamomile plus French Lavender essential oils is helpful for babies and pups too when used as directed! There are no carrier oils or "fillers" in this blend - just the highest quality pure, organic essential oils so that you have the flexibility to create the home or self care products that you are most interested in.
This blend can be found in our popular Lavender + Chamomile and 407 For Little Ones baby lotion. You can now enjoy the aromatherapy benefits in many other ways. Here are some ideas:
FOR THE HOME
- Add 3-4 drops per 100ml of water in home diffuser to create a soothing, relaxing environment. Roman Chamomile has been shown to help alleviate seasonal allergy and congestion due to cold by helping to clear nasal passages. Perfect to diffuse before bed or during evening bath.
- Blend 7-8 drops per 1 ounce of distilled water to create a comforting, sedating pillow mist. Be sure to shake well before each use. Do not spray directly on fabric-spray in air and let the botanical goodness fall lightly on your linens. May also be used as pre-bedtime mist for dogs over 20 pounds by spraying lightly in their area or around bedding.
- If you're a bath girl or boy, add a few drops to your bathwater to help ease painful joints and muscles. Or mix with a little Baking Soda, organic oats and Mediterranean or Himalayan Sea Salt in a heat-sealable tea bag or small cotton drawstring bag and drop into your bath to unwind, detox, and freshen.
- Take advantage of its antibacterial properties and promote smooth, healthy skin by adding a few drops to your favorite facial cream, cleanser, or cleansing oil. Wonderful for all skin types, but especially helpful to reduce inflammation on acne prone skin.
- Blend a few drops with shea butter, borage oil or coconut oil and massage into arthritic joints and painful muscles.
- Add a few drops mixed with the plant based carrier oil of your choice such as Grapeseed, Jojoba (our pick), or Sweet Almond Oil and place in rollerball stashed beside your bed to apply to pulse points before turning in to encourage deep and restful sleep.
- Or alternately, place 5 drops on pad of personal inhaler (available very inexpensively at many natural food stores) and carry with you to inhale when you need to de-stress or relax.`
- Apply a few drops to bottom of the feet or massage into temples to induce deep relaxation and contentment.
- Place a few drops on unscented, chemical free dryer sheet, wool dryer ball, or simply on a washcloth and place in dryer as you dry your clothes.
Roman and German Chamomile
Roman Chamomile is one of the few essential oils that is gentle enough for children. For centuries, mothers have used this oil to calm crying children, reduce fevers and soothe upset stomachs. Roman Chamomile essential oil is steam-distilled from the plant’s flowers and has a sweet, fresh, fruity aroma similar to an apple.
The main antioxidant components extracted from chamomile flowers are the terpenoid group. These compounds lower inflammation by fighting free radical damage and preventing cell mutation. Chamomile can help balance mood, reduce pain and swelling and encourage healthier skin.
Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most versatile and widely used oils in the world. The ancient Egyptians used lavender for mummification and as a perfume. In fact, when King Tut’s tomb was opened in 1923, there was said to be a faint scent of lavender that could still be detected after 3,000 years! The Romans used lavender oil for cooking, bathing and purifying the air. Lavender is one of the few essential oils that is gentle enough to apply directly to the skin and is considered safe in reduced levels for use with infants, children and dogs. Lavender encourages a calm mind and can help balance and soothe all skin types with its antibacterial properties.
Please note: If you are under a physician's care or are pregnant or nursing, you should consult with your practitioner before incorporating any essential oils into your lifestyle. Please refer to product insert for safe levels of use for children and dogs. Not to be ingested. Discontinue use if irritation develops. This blend is not intended to treat or cure any illness.
Contains: The freshest, highest quality organic essential oils of French Lavender, German Chamomile, and Roman Chamomile.
Each 10ml bottle contains approximately 200 drops and is presented in a cobalt blue glass essential oil dropper bottle to best maintain product freshness and potency. Each blend is tucked inside a white recyclable cardboard box with product ideas and instructions.