Our limited edition Mama Earth set is here. Show your love for our Mama: ditch dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners. Say no to the toxins and plastic that come with them. Because every choice matters, also in the laundry room!
For every Mama Earth set sold we plant 6 trees towards permanent reforestation. So every time you'll look at any of your Mama Earth balls you'll know there's a tree growing in their name.
Reusable for over 1000 loads, our Mama Earth eco dryer balls naturally soften your laundry, reduce wrinkles, static, and help you reduce drying time by up to 40%. Save time, energy, and money while being kind to people, animals, and our Planet!
For a naturally fresh scented laundry add your favorite essential oils.
Each set contains 6 individually hand made Mama Earth eco dryer balls in our signature handmade cotton storage bag. Handmade, fair trade, compostable, plastic free. No chemicals, no fragrances, just pure organic, cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool.
Can be used on white, dark, and colored load - our dyes are colorfast and never bleed! They are eco-friendly, certified azo-free, lead-free, and compliant with the German Safety Product Safety Act (ProdSG)
WHY FRIENDSHEEP ECO DRYER BALLS?
- Naturally soften and fluff your laundry while helping you reduce drying time by 20% to 40% depending on load size
- Completely plastic-free, chemical free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, they're the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and babies
- Reusable for 1000+ loads - each set will last for years!
- Reduce wrinkles and static cling
- The highest quality. 3", over 2 oz of 100% New Zealand Wool each, organic and cruelty-free certified.
- No fillers, 100% wool to the core
- Makes your laundry more manageable - no more balling and twisting!
- Eliminate single use, chemical-filled dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners
- Save you time, energy, and money!
- Hand made from 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool to the core - no fillers or additives
- Individually hand felted in Nepal for fair wages in ethical and environmentally friendly working conditions
- We plant one tree with every purchase of a Friendsheep product, thanks to our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project.
- Each set comes in a charming and useful hand printed organic storage bag
- Compostable product in a completely recyclable and compostable packaging
- They're the ideal eco-friendly gift for yourself and for anyone who wants to live a safe, sustainable, healthy, plastic-free life