Do you "solemnly swear" you're "up to no good?" Then you probably need this Marauder's Map Planner Set! It's got all the usual calendar things. Plus foil accents, pockets, stickers, puffy clips and more. You cannot fail to achieve "Mischief Managed" with this planner on your side!
- officially licensed Harry Potter product
- planner is undated, full-size (8‚Äùx 9.25‚Äù, spiral binding) 12 month planner with foil-accented, laminated cover, monthly and vertical weekly spreads, notes pages, 12 heavy-weight dashboards with laminated tabs, including 4 dashboard designs with foil accents and 2 with pockets
- 4 sheets of foiled stickers that put the fun in functional
- 1 sheet of micro stickers
- 1 sheet of faux enamel stickers
- 2 adorable puffy clips
- This product is only available to ship within the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, the United States Virgin Islands, and US Military Bases.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
How to Use a Weekly Planner
- write everything down!
- start with the monthly spread, and then add dates such as birthdays and appointments
- next, move onto the weekly spread. Here, you'll record the same info from the monthly spread with more details
- use the left column before Monday to write your goals for the week. Not only does this help you get specific about your goals, you’ll feel great as you check them off during the week!
- take time every day to go over tasks for the next day and reschedule any unfinished goals
- use stickers, washi tape, stamps, and multi-colored pens to decorate your pages. Adding this personal touch will bring extra joy and meaning to big and small moments and accomplishments
- most importantly, have fun!