This invigorating blend of Citrus, Mint, and Rosemary essential oils is designed to improve your energy level, promote mental clarity, and increase your sense of well being. This blend can also benefit the health of your hair, scalp and skin, and ease respiratory symptoms. There are no carrier oils or "fillers" in this blend - just the highest quality pure, organic essential oils so that you have the flexibility to create the home or self care products that you are most interested in.
This blend is featured in our fan favorite Lemon Rosemary Mint Skin Renew Lotion. Here are some ideas on how you can incorporate this beneficial blend into your lifestyle:
FOR THE HOME
- Add to your home diffuser when you'd like to clear the air or improve memory, focus and energy. Can also be helpful to clear respiratory passages and ease headache symptoms.
- Apply to a cotton ball and place in areas around your home that you'd like to refresh.
- Add 2-3 drops per ounce of dishwashing liquid to boost cleaning power and leave dishes lemony fresh.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner and massage into scalp to improve the health of your scalp, stimulate hair growth, clarify and increase shine.
- Place a few drops on your shower floor before entering to release the aromatherapy benefits. Particularly useful is you are experiencing chest or nasal congestion or need an extra energy boost.
- If you're a bath girl or boy, add a few drops to your bathwater for mild pain relief and to benefit from the oils' anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. You can also mix with Baking Soda and Mediterranean Sea Salt to detoxify and soften skin while you soak.
- Add a drop to your favorite facial cream, cleanser, or cleansing oil to help clear skin blockages such as blackheads, reduce inflammation, brighten skin tone and help protect from free radical damage.
- To help ease headache pain or improve concentration and energy, add a few drops mixed with the plant based carrier oil of your choice such as Grapeseed, Jojoba (our pick), or Sweet Almond Oil and place in rollerball to apply to temples and pulse points throughout the day.
- Alternately, you can place 5 drops on the pad of a personal inhaler (available very inexpensively at many natural food stores) to carry with you as a quick mood or energy boost.
- Add 5-6 drops per ounce of distilled water and enjoy as clarifying, toning body or facial mist. Wonderfully refreshing straight out of the refrigerator!
- Blend a few drops with your favorite carrier oil and massage into fatigued muscles.
Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil is derived from cold-pressing the lemon peel and contains many valuable phytonutrients. Lemons and lemon oil are popular because of their refreshing scent and invigorating, purifying and cleansing properties. Research shows that lemon oil contains powerful antioxidants and helps to reduce inflammation, fight bacteria and fungi, boost energy levels and ease digestion. Lab studies show that lemon oil is able to reduce cell and tissue damage in the skin that’s caused by free radicals.
Rosemary Essential Oil
Having an antioxidant ORAC value of 11,070, Rosemary has similar free radical fighting power as goji berries. This wooded evergreen native to the Mediterranean has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to improve memory, soothe digestive problems, boost the immune system and relieve aches and pains. Most of rosemary’s beneficial health effects have been attributed to the high antioxidant activity of its main chemical constituents, including carnosol, carnosic acid, ursolic acid, rosmarinic acid and caffeic acid. Worn by Greek scholars to enhance their memory when taking exams, the mental strengthening ability of rosemary has been practiced for thousands of years.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint oil has many beneficial uses, including easing nausea and painful tension headaches. It’s also valued for its cooling, invigorating effects and helps to improve circulation and relieve sore muscles when used topically. Peppermint acts as an expectorant, helping to open your airways, clear mucus and reduce congestion. It’s considered one of the best essential oils for allergies because of its expectorant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Please note: If you are under a physician's care or are pregnant or nursing, you should consult with your practitioner before incorporating any essential oils into your lifestyle. For adult use only. Not to be ingested. Discontinue use if irritation develops. This blend is not intended to treat or cure any illness.
Contains: The freshest, highest quality organic essential oils, including Sicilian Lemon, Rosemary, and Peppermint.
10ml bottle yields approximately 200 drops and is presented in a cobalt blue glass essential oil dropper bottle to best preserve the oils. It is tucked inside a labeled, white box, with instructions for use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.