SuperMom Headquarters Rental Program Agreement (Revised February, 2019)
SuperMom Headquarters has a library of diaper bags and accessories which are used for lending to prospective buyers. These items may be checked out through SuperMom Headquarters Rental Program to enjoy for twenty-one (21) days. The following policies apply:
- Your Responsibility. You assume the responsibility for safely using all items, and for inspecting the stitching and fabric on all items to satisfy yourself that the item is sound and suitable for use. Each time you borrow an item, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless SuperMom Headquarters and its owners for any harm that may result to you or your child from using the item, including any harm allegedly resulting from the owners’ instruction or alleged failure to instruct.
- No Smoke. Do not expose any item to smoke or smoke residue from tobacco or otherwise. Do not use an item where people are smoking, and do not store an item in a place where there is smoke residue, such as in a car where someone smokes.
- Duration of Checkout. Checkout is for twenty-one (21) days only, and items are due at or before the conclusion of the twenty-first (21st) It is ultimately your responsibility to be aware of the due date. To return rented items by mail, please use the original packaging, if possible, and the included return address label. You may also arrange to pickup and/or return the items in person if you are are local to Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Late Fee. Late fees of $5 per item will be issued, beginning the sixth (6th) day after the due date, and continuing thereafter until the items are returned. Exceptions include medical emergencies and childbirth, which may account for no more than a twenty-one (21) day extension. Please contact SuperMom Headquarters ASAP if you require a renewal for your loan.
- Cleaning. Diaper bags do not necessarily have to be washed frequently, and doing so may shorten the life of the item. If an item is dirty or in need of cleaning, please contact SuperMom Headquarters for washing instructions. Items may not be machine washable, therefore we insist that you contact us before attempting to clean them.
- Harm to Items. Please treat the items with care and respect. If you ruin an item, you are responsible for paying the replacement cost of said item, including shipping and processing. Damage beyond normal wear-and-tear or resulting from misuse will be considered ruin. Using fabric softener or bleach on an item will be considered ruin. The owners, in their sole discretion, will determine whether an item is ruined.
- Condition on Return. Please return all items in such a condition that they are ready for the next person to check out. This means the items should be reasonably clean. If an item is returned without reporting a need for washing or normal wear-and-tear damage, a $10 “pull fee” will be issued due to the item being pulled from rental availability.
- Replacement of Items. If a checked-out item is received in ruined condition or damaged from misuse, or is more than one month overdue, the item will need to be replaced and you will be invoiced (and responsible) for replacement cost (including shipping and a $5 processing fee) of the item. If a checked-out item is more than two months overdue, the item will be reported stolen.
- Suspension or Termination of Privileges. Any late fees or pull fees must be paid prior to checking out another item. SuperMom Headquarters has enacted a “three strikes” policy: If a member incurs late fees or pull fees three times in a calendar year, check-out privileges will be terminated for a period of 6 months (180 days).