Shipping calculated at checkout.
Deep and lasting friendships are essential to our psychological and physical well-being. According to recent studies, they even lower blood pressure and improve brain function. Teens, in particular, benefit greatly from a network of friends they can trust. Unfortunately, between bullying, social anxiety, peer pressure, and other issues, many teens feel isolated. In Dear Libby, trusted columnist Libby Kiszner answers real questions from real teens about friendship:
- What should I do when people who are supposed to be my friends call me names or embarrass me?
- What should I do I do if I’m being ignored at school?
- What is the best way to handle loneliness?
- Someone just stole my friend. What can I do?
- What can I do when my friends get together and “forget” to invite me?
Dear Libby imparts wisdom without judgment and advice from the heart. The book includes tips, activities, and teaching strategies, plus techniques for improving communication skills, building confidence, and managing stress while nurturing yourself and your friendships.
No. of Pages : 224
Released : 8/1/2018